Registrations are now open for our virtual Autumn meeting! Please see our full programme for more information using the link below. Highlights include:
- Keynote Speaker: Dr Dipti Itchhaporia, Vice-President, American College of Cardiology
- Two excellent case presentations
- Multiple abstract sessions presented by medical students, trainees and nurses
Registration is free for all clinicians and allied health professionals. A link to access the online event will be circulated closer to the time.
Register for free to attend this virtual conference.
Thursday 29 October 2020, 9.00am–4.35pm
We hope you find this of interest. The RCPE’s annual Cardiology symposium is online and brings together experts in cardiovascular disease for case-based updates on the diagnosis and treatment of commonly encountered challenging cardiovascular conditions. The programme will focus on the various challenging aspects of:
• Coronary artery disease
• Heart failure
• Preventive cardiology
Case-based reviews will address the relevant guidelines and treatment options for patients with these conditions.
This will be of interest to all cardiologists, general physicians, medical students, nurses and other primary healthcare providers. Attendees will benefit from the wide number of cardiovascular topics discussed to enhance their practice for patients seen daily.
- The Early Bird Discount is available until Wednesday 30 September 2020.
- The symposium is available online for 14 days after the event so you can catch-up or re-watch talks.
- You can book for a full or half day.
Book online here: https://events.rcpe.ac.uk/challenges-and-advances-cardiology
Registrations are now open for the 2020 SHARP event entitled ‘Heart Failure – the creeping Pandemic’
Please visit the following link for more infomation on how to register and the draft programme. Registration for this event is free.