Registrations now open for the SCS Spring Meeting!
The Spring Meeting is free for all current SCS members and those applying for membership. For non-SCS members it is £50 for doctors or £30 for nurses or AHPs.
- Launch of new SIGN guideline
- What’s new in Coronary Intervention?
- Social Media and Cardiac Education
- The wider cardiac team and non-technical skills for effective team-working
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Cardiac Devices
To register, please complete the SCS Registration Form 2017 and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The programme can be found at SCS Spring Programme
Travel information can be found at: http://www.doubletreedunblane.com/discover/map