Date: Wednesday 24 April 2019
Venue: Dunblane Hydro Hotel
We are pleased to announce that registrations are now open for the 2019 Spring Meeting. We are thrilled to be hosting Professor Carolyn Lam, Senior Consultant, National Heart Centre, Singapore and Professor of Duke-NUS Cardiovascular Academic Clinical Programme who will deliver our Lynda Blue Memorial Lecture will cover “Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction”
Other sessions include
- The development of ambulatory coronary intervention
- Practical answers to how to…..take a family history in suspected genetic disease & seek best care in patients with Cardiac Amyloid
- When should I…request an EP study & frailty assessment?
- Lessons from Iceland & the future in Scotland
- Equity of Access – Scottish National Transplant Service
Key speakers include: Professor Jackie Taylor, Dr Margaret McEntegart, Dr Carol Whelan and Professor Nawwar Al-Attar
This event is suitable for doctors of all grades, nurses, allied health professionals and cardiac physiologists.
Registration for all active SCS members and those applying for membership is free therefore book your place today!
To register, visit: http://scottishcardiac.org/spring-meeting/
Travel grants: Funds are available to assist with reasonable travel expenses to the two SCS meetings each year. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. Any applications must be received before the Council meeting prior to the relevant Spring or Autumn meeting.