Registrations are now open for our upcoming Annual General Meeting in Peebles! Highlights of the event include:
- Coronary intervention in the elderly – Dr Vijay Kunadian, Newcastle
- Investigation of palpitations and what to do with ventricular ectopy – Dr Gareth Padfield, Aberdeen
- Invasive haemodynamic assessment: tips and tricks – Dr Andy Stewart, Aberdeen
- Post-operative complications: the interface between cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery – Mr Kelvin Lim, Edinburgh
- Guideline updates
- A variety of case presentations from across Scotland
Our invited guest lecture this year will be delivered by Professor Keith Oldroyd who will talk on ‘Tales from the Cath Lab: Lessons I’ve Learnt During 30 years of Coronary Intervention’
There will also be a drinks reception and Society dinner on the Friday evening.
Discounted accommodation is available to delegates for the evening of Friday 28 September at the Peebles Hydro Hotel. Please call 01764 651846 for Reservations. There is single bed (£65), double bed (single occupancy) (£115) & twin (£125) accommodation available and any not booked by Thursday 2 August 2018 will be released.
Emily Taylor Travel Fund – meeting attendance:
There are discretionary funds available to assist with travel to and from Spring and Autumn SCS Meetings. Application should be made in writing to: email@example.com. Successful applicants will be selected by the SCS Council. Award subject to applicant being a member of SCS and provision of receipts.
For more information and to book your place visit: http://events.rcpe.ac.uk/events/598/scottish-cardiac-society-27th-autumn-meeting