Registrations are now open for our upcoming Annual General Meeting in Peebles! Highlights of the event include:
- Coronary intervention in the elderly – Dr Vijay Kunadian, Newcastle
- Investigation of palpitations and what to do with ventricular ectopy – Dr Gareth Padfield, Larbert
- Invasive haemodynamic assessment: tips and tricks – Dr Andy Stewart, Aberdeen
- Post-operative complications: the interface between cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery – Mr Kelvin Lim, Edinburgh
- Guideline updates
- A variety of case presentations from across Scotland
Our invited guest lecture this year will be delivered by Professor Keith Oldroyd who will talk on ‘Tales from the Cath Lab: Lessons I’ve Learnt During 30 years of Coronary Intervention’
There will also be a drinks reception and Society dinner on the Friday evening.
Please call 01764 651846 for Reservations at the Peebles Hydro Hotel.
Emily Taylor Travel Fund – meeting attendance:
There are discretionary funds available to assist with travel to and from Spring and Autumn SCS Meetings. Application should be made in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful applicants will be selected by the SCS Council. Award subject to applicant being a member of SCS and provision of receipts.
For more information and to book your place visit: http://events.rcpe.ac.uk/events/598/scottish-cardiac-society-27th-autumn-meeting