RCPE Symposium Cardiology
Friday 2 November 2018
New developments in the management of cardiovascular disease are rapidly evolving, and new drugs provide new treatment options. The challenge remains to optimise their use, as well as identify patients most likely to benefit from these treatments.
The programme will examine patient selection and treatment decisions in conditions that have been the particular focus of recent clinical trials and technological advances. Topics include:
- New developments in heart failure management
- How best to manage lipids, hypertension and thrombosis.
- Risk stratification and targeting management in acute coronary syndrome and venous thromboembolism
- Cardiology in the emergency room
- New techniques and devices in monitoring patients
This symposium will target clinicians, general practitioners, trainees, physiologists and all other health professionals involved in cardiac care.
On-line registration is now open with an early bird fee available until 4 October 2018.
Full details available http://events.rcpe.ac.uk/events/558/cardiology-conference